Dedicated April 4, 1986, this 80,000-square-foot facility contains student lounges, classrooms, seminar rooms; administrative, program, and faculty offices; an extensive library; a computer lab; rooms for small-group study; and a deli.
Most of these facilities will be renovated over the next several summers, with the project scheduled for completion in 2016.
On the ground floor:
- Remodeled, more spacious, Flag Hallway
- New undergraduate business programs office and BSBA student lounge
- Updated facilities for the Center for Experiential Learning and Washington University's Skandalaris Center for Entrepreneurial Studies
- Updated classrooms and extension offices for Weston Career Center
On the second floor:
- Updated faculty and PhD student offices
- Kopolow Business Library modernized to incorporate the computer lab, with 13 new group study rooms
On the lower level:
- May Auditorium enlarged to 356 seats for use by Washington University classes and lectures
- Reuben C. Taylor Experimental Laboratory upgraded for cutting-edge behavioral research
- Six additional classrooms, with seating for 30 to 90
- Fourteen new group study rooms